If you have not set a password through VNC then please check out our article that deals with the setup process.
1. Go to your services page.
2. Click on the service you want to access.
3. On the "Manage Product" page, scroll down to "Server Information" and click "VNC" from the "Options"
4. Click "HTML VNC" on the page that pops up.
5. Log in and open the Windows Firewall with Advanced Security from the Start Menu.
If the VNC is stuck on a black screen, a frozen loading Windows screen, or cannot connect, we recommend rebooting the VPS from SolusVM.
Once you're done, you should now be able to use Windows Remote Desktop, by using your server's IP address, "Administrator" as the username, and using the password you set. If you still have issues, please don't hesitate to contact our support.
Thank you for voting on this article!